South Euclid Dog Park Rules
MAINTENANCE AND UPKEEP OF THIS DOG PARK ARE PRIVATELY FUNDED THROUGH
- Patrons and their dogs use the Dog Park at their own risk.
- Owners are responsible for all damages and/or injury inflicted by their dogs.
- No dogs declared dangerous under Ohio Law allowed (OH Rev. Code 955.22D).
- Children age 6 or under are prohibited from entering the Dog Park.
- Children ages 7 to 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Dogs must be leashed coming to and leaving the Dog Park.
- Dogs must be supervised by handler at all times.
- No more than 3 dogs per handler in the Dog Park at any time.
- No bicycles or portable pools in the Dog Park.
- Dogs in heat and dogs under 4 months of age are not permitted.
- Handler must clean up dog waste (S.E. City Ord. 505.18).
- Vicious or uncontrolled dogs must leave the Dog Park immediately.
- Dogs with communicable disease are not allowed.
- No aggressive dogs or excessive mounting allowed.
- Handler must have leash on his/her person at all times.
- No human food or dog treats allowed in the Dog Park.
- Dogs must wear current license and vaccination tags.
- The South Euclid Dog Park is open from dawn to dusk.
YOUR DONATIONS TO AND MEMBERSHIP IN SOUTH EUCLID FIDO